California furniture retailer to reimburse customers
March 18, 2010,
Arman Hazarian pleaded guilty to four criminal counts in Los Angeles Superior Court and agreed to provide refunds and goods totaling more than $100,000 to customers of the high-end stores in Santa Monica and Los Angeles, the report said. The Santa Monica store went out of business a year ago.
According to the report, customers claimed last year that they had had paid thousands of dollars for furniture that was never delivered. Most of the affected customers paid 100% down by cash or check.
For more from The Argonaut, click here.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...