FFO Home promotes Jay Peters to VP merchandising
April 18, 2013,
MULDROW, Okla. — FFO Home, formerly Furniture Factory Outlet here, has promoted Jay Peters to vice president of merchandising, responsible for all the retailer's furniture buying and vendor relationships.
Larry Rainwater, previously responsible for merchandising, has moved into a new role as director, strategic initiatives for the company.
Peters, who has been senior buyer for the Top 100 company for the past three years, reports for CEO and President Larry Zigerelli. Before joining FFO Home, he was a sales representative for Standard Furniture for 12 years.
"Jay is a tremendous asset and has played a key role in developing and expanding our product offering in the past several years," Zigerelli said in a release. "His extensive experience and expertise in the furniture industry and unique combination of vendor expertise and growing expertise as a retailer gives me great confidence he can help lead us in our ambitious growth plan."
FFO Home, which changed its name from Furniture Factory Outlet in late 2012, operates 31 promotional to midpriced stores in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Mississippi.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Eugene Chrinian, Ashley Furniture HomeStore's o...
- Louis Shanks closing in Houston
- Tempur Sealy shares tumble
- Regency enters Philly with Mealey's acquisition
- Flexsteel closing manufacturing facility
- Furniture e-tailer Dot & Bo shuts down
- Wayfair launches its 1st wedding registry