Best of Market: High Point
Highlights of latest furniture introductions
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, October 30, 2009
HIGH POINT — A wide variety of fresh styles, functions and features were in the spotlight at the October High Point Market. Here are some of the new products that were particularly well received by buyers.
For more Best of Market coverage, don't miss Furniture/Today's Nov. 2 print issue. Also, we've posted some additional photos of well-received introductions in the Slideshow area of the Furniture/Today Web site. You can view those by clicking here.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...