Leather Italia introducing three-day quick shop program
June 27, 2012,
LELAND, N.C. — Leather upholstery resource Leather Italia is set to launch a 72-hour quick-ship program at the upcoming Las Vegas Market.
Utilizing the company's distribution centers here and in Sugarland, Texas, and Anaheim, Calif., the program initially will include 22 of its most popular stationary and motion seating groups, said Michael Campbell, CEO.
Campbell said the company has beefed up its customer service and parts departments for the new program, and has assigned a team at the corporate office in Leland to coordinate shipments from the Asian factories where the products are built.
The program will be formally unveiled July 30-Aug. 3 at the Las Vegas Market. Leather Italia is returning to that market after an absence of more than a year. The company has secured a 3,500-square-foot showroom in World Market Center B-722.
The company also is returning to the Tupelo Furniture Market, which takes place Aug. 16-19. The company has secured a 3,000-square-foot showroom for that trade show.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Top Canadian manufacturers
- Simmons sets launch of Beautyrest Silver line
- Johnson retires from CFO post at Century Furniture