Living Spaces opening 7th store in California
November 15, 2010,
The Top 100 company has signed a 10-year, $26 million lease for the distribution facility on Riverside Avenue, which was built in 2008 but never occupied. It's expected to move in early next year.
Separately, Living Spaces has opened its seventh store, a 115,000-square-foot unit in a former Target in Menifee, Calif. A Living Spaces spokesperson told the Riverside, Calif.-based The Press-Enterprise, "It was an area we were not covering with our other stores." The store also features a Paul's TV showroom.
Living Spaces is No. 41 on Furniture/Today's Top 100 with estimated sales last year of $145 million, up 26.1% with the addition of one store in 2009.
Co-owner Grover Geiselman could not be reached immediately for comment.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...