Kalaty to 'Throw the Decorator Under the Rug' on Facebook
December 2, 2013,
Kalaty Rug Corp. is offering its Facebook fans the chance to win a rug and recognize their favorite interior designer.
The Hicksville, N.Y.-based rug manufacturer's "Throw the Decorator Under the Rug" contest began Nov. 17 and runs through Dec. 31. Winners will be announced Jan. 8.
Kalaty seeks to engage consumers, designers and others through its Facebook page by regularly sharing product news, color and design tips as well as bringing rug industry trends to the attention of its many friends and fans.
"We recognize the importance of engaging with designers and consumers in creative ways," said company spokesman Kamran Kalaty. "Facebook has proven to be a great communications vehicle for us on many fronts and a great tool for conducting a contest."
In addition to social media outlets Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, the company recently added a new blog to its website to round out a full complement of social media involvement.
Editor's Note: This article originally appeared on homeaccentstoday.com
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Top Canadian manufacturers
- Simmons sets launch of Beautyrest Silver line
- Johnson retires from CFO post at Century Furniture