Graham heading up FBI Wind Down operations
December 3, 2013,
ST. LOUIS — FBI Wind Down, the company remaining after Furniture Brands International sold its assets to affiliates of KPS Capital Partners, has named Meredith Graham as the officer responsible for winding down operations and liquidating remaining assets.
In a regulatory filing Monday, FBI Wind Down noted that Graham has been Furniture Brands' chief administrative officer and corporate counsel since May, and had held other executive posts at the company since 2008.
She will receive a prorated salary of $286,000, her base salary before the bankruptcy filing, the document said.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...