Graham heading up FBI Wind Down operations
December 3, 2013-- Furniture Today,
ST. LOUIS — FBI Wind Down, the company remaining after Furniture Brands International sold its assets to affiliates of KPS Capital Partners, has named Meredith Graham as the officer responsible for winding down operations and liquidating remaining assets.
In a regulatory filing Monday, FBI Wind Down noted that Graham has been Furniture Brands' chief administrative officer and corporate counsel since May, and had held other executive posts at the company since 2008.
The filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission indicates she'll be on the job for six months or until a Chapter 11 plan is approved. Earlier this year, Furniture Brands filed for Chapter 11 protection in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware.
She will receive a prorated salary of $286,000, her base salary before the bankruptcy filing, the document said.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- HSM acquires Atlanta Attachment
- Black Friday business booms for furniture retai...
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Casper, Tuft & Needle move up in Consumer Repor...
- Breathable fabrics’ give industry a new style o...
- Louis Shanks closing in Houston