PFC Furniture makes Inc. list of fastest growing
September 17, 2012,
RICHARDSON, Texas — Distributor PFC Furniture Inds. is on Inc. Magazine's 2012 list of the nation's 5,000 fastest growing private companies.
The Richardson, Texas-based company was No. 767 on the Inc. 500/5000 list, based on a three-year revenue growth rate of 451%. 2011 revenues for the company with 12 employees were $9.8 million, according to the report. It was ranked 28th among Dallas-area companies.
Founded in 2008 and owned by Luis and Diego Ordonez, PFC (which stands for "Praises for Christ") carries furniture and bedding lines such as Simmons upholstery, Simmons bedding, Serta upholstery, Klaussner (including its Enso memory foam bedding line), Corinthian, Washington, Affordable and Crown Mark.
"Our goal has always been customer service, and we succeeded with that," Diego Ordonez said in an email, adding that PFC delivers every day to Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana, with lead times of 48 hours or less.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Eugene Chrinian, Ashley Furniture HomeStore's o...
- Louis Shanks closing in Houston
- Tempur Sealy shares tumble
- The Times puts online mattress returns to the test
- MicroD gets investment infusion
- Sleep Number launching 'it bed' in a box
- Furniture e-tailer Dot & Bo shuts down