Powell hires Chris Pittman as sales VP for Southeast
August 10, 2012,
CULVER CITY, Calif. — Chris Pittman has been named to the new position of vice president of sales for the Powell Co., responsible for the company's independent sales representatives throughout the Southeast.
He joins industry veterans Gary Simms, who is responsible for the Midwest and Northeast regions, and Gary Glick, who manages the Western and Southwest regions.
"We believe Chris' skills as a leader and one of our top performing sales representatives will make him very successful in his new position," said David Gingrich, senior vice president of multi-channel sales.
"Chris brings successful experience, integrity and energy to this new position that will support our future growth as a company," said Jim Ziozis, the company's CEO.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Top Canadian manufacturers
- Simmons sets launch of Beautyrest Silver line
- Johnson retires from CFO post at Century Furniture