De Leo Velvets provides covers for six Showtime benches
December 6, 2013,
HIGH POINT — Showtime attendees will notice a new look of the benches scattered around the Suites at Market Square and the Textile Tower lobbies at the fabric show, which opens Sunday and runs through Wednesday.
De Leo Velvets provided the cover for this bench and several others to be used at the Showtime fabric show in High Point, which runs Dec. 8-11.
De Leo Velvets has provided cushions and accent pillows for six of the benches, featuring an assortment of solid velvets, cut velvet patterns and embossed velvets.
A division of De Leo Textiles, De Leo Velvets offers designs and coloring done by in-house designers. This season, De Leo Velvets is showcasing cut velvets on several grounds including a linen construction, resist-dyed velvet jacquard patterns and 10 patterns of solid and textured velvets, encompassing 20 to 50 colors in each pattern.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Key Top 100 companies named finalists for leade...
- Wayfair unveils fully shoppable TV series
- City of Hope to honor Wayfair co-founders, Klau...
- American Leather acquires Lee Industries
- Jerome's hires Landis as GMM
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Louis Shanks closing in Houston