Steve Worthman, furniture designer
July 20, 2013,
Worthman earned a degree in industrial design from the Pratt Institute and served in the Army before launching his design career.
He was a multi-faceted designer, engineer, and artist for more than 50 years and did work as a freelance furniture designer for manufacturers. He formed Steve Worthman Design in 1990.
He was the recipient of numerous design awards for furniture collections, including Genesis and Gramercy for Hickory White.
He is survived by his wife, two daughters, a son, a stepdaughter and a stepson.
The family held a memorial service, followed by a gathering of friends and family, on July 14 in the Sossoman Funeral Home. Condolences may be made online at sossomanfuneralservice.com.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Key Top 100 companies named finalists for leade...
- Wayfair unveils fully shoppable TV series
- City of Hope to honor Wayfair co-founders, Klau...
- American Leather acquires Lee Industries
- Jerome's hires Landis as GMM
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Louis Shanks closing in Houston