Aaron's Inc. raises quarterly dividend by 23.5%
November 7, 2013,
ATLANTA — Rent-to-own retailer Aaron's Inc. has raised its quarterly cash dividend to 21 cents a share, 23.5% increase over the previous quarterly dividend of 17 cents per share.
The dividend is payable on Jan. 3 to shareholders of record on Dec. 2.
Aaron's has more than 2,115 company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and in Canada. Its Woodhaven Furniture Inds. division manufacturers furniture and bedding at 14 facilities in seven states.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...