Surya gets visual, launches Pinterest page
April 26, 2012,
Surya’s new design boards on Pinterest are designed to interest potential shoppers.
As of the morning of April 26, the company had 148 followers on Pinterest and its "High Point 2012 Spring" board had 270 followers.
"Surya's Pinterest boards showcase latest trends in home décor to stimulate shoppers' imagination and drive traffic to Surya dealers," the company said in a release.
Using this highly visual social network, the company targets designers and home décor shoppers by creating and sharing virtual pinboards.
Surya has 24 décor boards on Pinterest, which feature its spring introductions, designer products, and latest colors and trends. The company plans to update boards regularly.
"We have been creating mood boards for years in our catalog, but couldn't find a simple tool to share digitally," said Satya Tiwari, president of Surya. "Pinterest is what we were looking for all along, and we are thrilled to make our virtual pinboards easily accessible to Surya community."
Surya has been expanding its social media presence under the SuryaSocial brand to connect with its customers. Surya posts daily on its Facebook page, which has more than 32,400 fans.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Key Top 100 companies named finalists for leade...
- Wayfair unveils fully shoppable TV series
- City of Hope to honor Wayfair co-founders, Klau...
- American Leather acquires Lee Industries
- Jerome's hires Landis as GMM
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Louis Shanks closing in Houston