Las Vegas Market adds 24 home décor suppliers
Staff Staff -- Furniture Today, December 6, 2013
LAS VEGAS — The expansion of better home décor resources continues for the Jan. 26-30 Las Vegas Market.
International Market Centers announced the inclusion of 24 home décor suppliers that are opening showrooms or temporary presentations for the winter market.
"Las Vegas Market is continuing to redefine the home décor market experience for both buyers and suppliers, attracting high-profile, as well as emerging, resources in both permanent showrooms and temporary exhibits," said Dorothy Belshaw, president of Gift & Home Décor, International Market Centers. "This realignment and growth of home-focused resources at the Las Vegas Market is phase two of a three-year transformation strategy to position Las Vegas the leading market in the western U.S. for furniture, home décor and giftware."
The 12 leading home décor vendors are opening permanent Las Vegas showrooms in January are:
• Curations Limited, a manufacturer of fine furniture, upholstery and accessories, opening a new 1,183-square foot space on A1.
• Gabby, a supplier of fine furniture including dining and occasional tables, chairs, mirrors and décor, is leasing a 4,000-square-foot showroom on B3.
• Glassisimo is offering one-of-a-kind furniture and home décor in a 1,679-square-foot showroom on C4.
• Interlude Home, a premier design house and importer of accessories, furniture, lighting art, is returning to Las Vegas Market following a three-year hiatus with a 4,337-square-foot space on B3.
• Jamie Dietrich/Grace & Blake, suppliers of unique handmade vintage collectibles and American-made contemporary home furnishings and accessories, are opening a 1,679-square-foot showroom on C4; Jamie Young Company is showcasing its eclectic lighting and home décor accessories in a 1,563 -square-foot space on C4.
• JLA Home, a globally integrated provider of home furnishings, including furniture, rugs, home textiles and more, is opening a 10,414-square-foot showroom on B4.
• Kaleen Rugs, manufacturer of area rugs, is opening a 3,700-square-foot location on C4.
• Karen Robertson Collection, a designer of marine- inspired wall art and accessories, outdoor fabrics, furniture, wall coverings, decorative books and art reproductions, is opening a 731-square-foot showroom on C4.
• Lo Forti Fine Prints is featuring its hand colored antique print restrikes and traditional images in a 544-square-foot showroom on C4.
• OLY, a design-focused lifestyle supplier of interior furnishings, furniture, artwork, lighting and accessories, is opening a new 2,557-square foot showroom on C4.
• Tufan Rugs, a supplier of area rugs and pillows, is opening a 3,035-square-foot showroom on A3.
Several current showroom tenants, including Chandra, a leading supplier of floor coverings, rugs, decorative accessories and contemporary furniture, are planning substantial expansions for Winter Market. Chandra will expand into a 9,000-square-foot space on B3 - an increase of 110%; and SilkRoute, importer of antiques, hand woven rugs, furniture, and accessories from Afghanistan, Africa, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Tibet, is relocating into a new 8,191-square foot space on A2.
A wide assortment of new temporary exhibitors also are planning to showcase better home décor merchandise at the Winter 2014 Market, including seven leading suppliers who will take temporary exhibition space in the upscale c-ONE cross-category presentation. New c-ONE exhibitors include:
• Allan Copley Designs, an industry leader in wood and metal occasional furnishings.
• BD Designs, a supplier of architecturally inspired glass foosball tables and pool tables and unique furniture pieces, all manufactured in Italy.
• FermobUSA, a supplier of fine French bistro and outdoor lounge furniture.
• Phylum Designs, a producer of wall art and home accents; SkLO, offering a modern expression of hand-blown Czech Bohemian crystal.
• Tronk Design, a supplier of timeless American hardwood furniture characterized by clean lines, sleek styling and strong features.
• Trowbridge Gallery, a provider of high-quality art photographs, prints, textiles and antiques and hand-made frames.
• Elizabeth Lucas Company, a wholesale art company specializing in limited-edition mixed media prints.
• Interior Illusions, a purveyor of gift and decorative accessories making their wholesale debut.
In addition to new and expanded home décor temporary presentations on c-ONE, International Market Centers is adding two new themed temporary exhibit sections on floor C5: Veranda will showcase outdoor lifestyle merchandise, including premium casual furnishings and living pieces thoughtfully designed by top international and domestic designers, new exhibitors include Theresa Seidel Designs, Tony Wais Design, and Laura Lee Designs; Gallery will spotlight better home textiles resources, including bedroom ensembles and bed linens, curtains and draperies, area and accent rugs, and decorative pillows. New resources include Tessera, Angelica Barcelona, Caitlin Wilson Textiles, and Opal At Home.
Most Viewed Articles
FTTV: Frontline Friday From F/T