Leggett & Platt promotes Pat Loch to senior VP
May 23, 2013,
CARTHAGE, Mo. — Leggett & Platt has promoted Pat Loch to senior vice president of sales and marketing for home furniture components.
Loch joined the furniture and bedding components supplier in 2007 after a 32-year career at appliance industry giants Whirlpool and Maytag. He most recently was Leggett's vice president of sales and marketing for home furniture components.
"It's an exciting time for our group," said Randy Ford, president of the home furniture components business. "Pat has done a great job with products like our new 300ez mechanism, employing innovative marketing campaigns that our customers have responded to favorably."
The 300ez campaign was built around a series of Web commercials called "Cycle Man."
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...