Loloi Rugs kick-off Market with concert, dance party
Staff Staff -- Furniture Today, October 18, 2011
Dallas - Loloi Rugs will host a High Point Market kick-off party with hors d'oeuvres, cocktails, wine and a live concert and dance party in its showroom, IHFC D-320, on Sunday, Oct. 23, from 4-8 p.m.
The company invites buyers to browse through its latest product introductions before Loloi's signature eight-piece Market band, Glow, takes the stage. Jackets are not required for this event.
Loloi plans to display an array of new product introductions at the Fall Market, held Oct. 22-27, including six new rug collections:
• Glamour Shag: A contemporary collection of thick, textured shag rugs, featuring a subtle color palette with tonal shading and luxe shimmer, made in India of polyester.
• Enzo: Collection features high-fashion ikat patterns in rich, bright and bold on outdoor rugs, hand-hooked polypropylene/polyester.
• Azalea: Collection of round rugs with updated patterns and color palettes available in a broad range of styles, hand-tufted of wool in India.
• Cleo: A contemporary collection bright colored shag rugs made of polyester.
• Hera Shag: An innovative take on the classic shag rug, this collection has a strand-like texture available in selection of mixed tonal shades from warm to cool, made in India.
• Atelier: Well-worn, vintage-looking designs feature intricate shading and color blending in collection of power-loomed polypropylene rugs.
Furniture Today's Ray Allegrezza Speaks with Stephen Bogart about Fine Furniture's New Bogart Line