Malaysia's EFE 2014 will be in new venue
December 9, 2013,
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia — The Export Furniture Exhibition is moving to a new venue this coming March.
Show organizers said the 10th annual EFE show will be held March 5-8 at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center in downtown Kuala Lumpur. Previous editions of the show have been held at the Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang, which is close to the city's main airport, but roughly a 40-minute drive from downtown.
"We hope to provide better conditions for exhibitors and especially to be reachable for international and domestic visitors," EFE officials said in a statement. "The venue is strategically located in the city and better reachable from and to the airport."
Organizers also said that there are plenty of hotel accommodations as well as options for leisure and entertainment.
The 2014 event thus far has 176 exhibitors listed on the show's online directory at www.efe.my. Last year's show had about 180 exhibitors showcasing product and services to the industry in five main halls.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...