7 W Touts New Tenants, Expanding Showrooms for September Home Fashions Market
Staff Staff -- Furniture Today, October 20, 2011
NEW YORK - Home textiles showroom hub 7 W New York is gearing up for the upcoming Home Fashions Market week next month with the debut and expansion of spaces with new and existing tenants.
"Our building houses some of the most impressive brands in home fashion; our mission lies in presenting it to buyers in a convenient one-stop-shopping environment," said Chris Collins, vp and president of 7 W. "The showrooms excel in offering the very best and most exclusive merchandise which continues to make Home Fashion Market Week on of the premier events on the 7W calendar."
Companies opening new showrooms at the building, which is located on 34th Street off Seventh Avenue, include:
• Nishat Chunian in suite 639. This company offers luxury solid sheeting and top of bed items as well as printed fashion sheets and bedroom coordinates, such as decorative pillows and window treatments. Their dyes and finishes can be adapted in accordance with customer requirements.
• Kaleen Rugs in suite 820. The international manufacturer of area rugs offers hand-tufted, hand-knotted, and hand-loomed varieties as well as machine-made styles. At market, the company will introduce two new collections • Astronomy and Bimini • as well as several new Khazana designs.
• Berkshire Blanket in suite 939. The Massachusetts- based company produces innovative throws, blankets, bedding, quilts, comforters, pillows, baby products and gift lines.
• Bolan USA LLC in suite 514. Bolan USA offers a wide range of textiles and accessories. Tenants expanding their existing 7 W suites in time for market include:
• Sam Salem and Son in suite 500. This manufacturer of bedding, linens, throws, baby blankets and promotionally-priced products also has licensing agreements with Harve Benard, Joseph Abboud and Serta among others.
• aaa Bath Fashions LLC in suite 724. This company imports handmade bathroom accessories in brass, resin, ceramic, glass and various other materials, along with bath hardware, racks, canisters and trays.
Some new and returning temporary suites will include:
• Charisma in space C102, a longtime brand of bed linens and bath towels.
• Home Textiles Today's Global Interiors Home Collection Show in spaces 645-647, which is a show-within-a-show that features five manufacturers from around the globe presenting their products.
• Inovatex in 725, for branded bedding products including sheets, comforters, blankets, duvets, pillows, mattress pads and toppers, pillow protectors, and mattress covers.
• NuSteel by Tatara in 721, offering bath collections, accessories, barware and housewares in many interesting materials such as stainless steel, brass, iron, copper, zinc, resin, aluminum, glass, stone, ceramic and melamine.
• CMN in 1021, an Indiabased purveyor of original home furnishings and accoutrements.
Complete and continually-updated information about 7 W New York can be accessed online at www.7wnewyork.com or on Facebook and Twitter.
Furniture Today's Ray Allegrezza Speaks with Stephen Bogart about Fine Furniture's New Bogart Line