Johnson named VP of sales and marketing at Jaipur Rugs
March 26, 2013,
ATLANTA — Jaipur Rugs has named Jack Johnson vice president of sales and marketing.
Johnson recently resigned as senior vice president of sales and marketing at accent furniture source Stein World. He joined the company in late 2011.
Johnson replaces Josh Roberts, who is with the company until the end of March.
Johnson has a background in sales management, retail and manufacturing. In addition to Stein World, he has worked for manufacturer Lane Furniture as a regional manager and has senior managerial experience with Havertys Furniture and Bassett Furniture.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...