Kopcke Joins RedPrairie
September 29, 2011,
The company said Kopcke will be responsible for driving RedPrairie's technology vision and leading its product development and quality initiatives in support of the company's supply chain, workforce and all-channel retail solutions. He also will lead the company's initiative to integrate acquisitions into RedPrairie's portfolio.
He reports to CEO Mike Mayoras.
Kopcke has more than 30 years of experience as a technology executive at software firms including Oracle, Hyperion Solutions, SoftLab GmbH, Pilot Software and Optio Software. He serves on the board of directors at Anthem Healthcare Intelligence.
Kopcke is recognized as a pioneer in developing technologies that formed the fundamental building blocks of performance management software, according to RedPrairie. He has been named one of the 100 most influential people in finance by Treasury & Risk magazine.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Key Top 100 companies named finalists for leade...
- Wayfair unveils fully shoppable TV series
- City of Hope to honor Wayfair co-founders, Klau...
- American Leather acquires Lee Industries
- Jerome's hires Landis as GMM
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Louis Shanks closing in Houston