Gilt readies new home collection
November 18, 2013-- Furniture Today,
NEW YORK - A new collection of soft home and decor items designed by Gilt creative director Tom Delvan will launch tomorrow for a three-day run. It includes exclusive bedding, candles, towels, linens, pillows, rugs, furniture, candles and diffusers.
Among the key textiles pieces:
* Garment-dyed sheet set available in queen or king in a range of six colors (white, steel grey, light plum, storm grey, midnight blue, oceania) for $125-$145;
* Garment-dyed quilted throw available in five colors for $120;
* Garment-dyed linen pillows in several colors for $39-$49;
* Solid bath towel with extended loops available in six colors for $45;
* Rugs in various constructions, including hand-tufted and flat weave, with pricing ranging from $79-$699.
Related Content By Author
Retail road trips yield insights