Malouf in new space at Tupelo Furniture Market
February 4, 2014-- Furniture Today,
The company will introduce new products in three of its product lines in showroom 4008 at the market, which runs Thursday through Saturday.
"We exhibited in Tupelo for both markets in 2013 and saw great traffic from small and large players alike," said Sam Malouf, CEO. "We decided to secure a permanent space because we think Tupelo is a rising star in our industry's marketplaces. We've had invaluable growth and success with our new showrooms in Las Vegas and High Point and plan on seeing the same results in Mississippi."
The company will show its Wool Tite Waterproof Mattress Pad, a new
Foldable BedBase and its Bamboo Sheets.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- HSM acquires Atlanta Attachment
- Black Friday business booms for furniture retai...
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Casper, Tuft & Needle move up in Consumer Repor...
- Breathable fabrics’ give industry a new style o...
- Louis Shanks closing in Houston