Spring Shanghai Home Textiles show called off
December 20, 2013,
SHANGHAI, China — The organizers of the Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles show said the spring edition planned for March will be postponed until 2015.
Officials said that stakeholders of the fair thought it would be better to focus on just one Intertextile Shanghai event during the year. That show is planned from Aug. 27-29 at the Shanghai New International Expo Center.
Wen said the 2015 fair is planned to take place in conjunction with the spring edition of Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics show.
Officials also noted that Messe Frankfurt's Intertextile Guangzhou Hometextile China will still take place in 2014. That show will be held from March 18-22, concurrently with the China International Furniture Fair, the China International Outdoor & Leisure Fair and Homedecor & Housewares China.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Top Canadian manufacturers
- Simmons sets launch of Beautyrest Silver line
- Johnson retires from CFO post at Century Furniture