Nourison fights diabetes
January 29, 2014,
The rug and home décormanufacturer announced the socialmedia donation campaign tohelp fund the research efforts of theDiabetes Research Institute. BeginningJan. 2, Nourison is donating$1 to the DRI for every new "like"or follower on the Facebook and/or Twitter pages through the endof the month. There will also bea chance to win a rug and pillowcoordinate set.
"Nourison and the Peykarfamily have been strong supportersof the Diabetes Research Institutefor a long time," said Thomas Itty,marketing director of Nourison."Our goal is to raise awarenessand highlight the significant progressof organizations such as theDRI."
"This is a wonderful opportunityto expand what it means tohave a voice for a cause by utilizingsocial media," added Brooke Feldman,digital marketing coordinatorof Nourison.
To participate in the campaign,"like" the Nourison Facebookpage (www.facebook.com/nourison)or "follow" the conversationon the Twitter feed (www.twitter.com/nourison). Help spreadawareness by using the hashtag#NourisonGives. To donate to theDiabetes Research Institute, visitwww.diabetesreseach.org
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...