Gabriele Natale named president of Lifestyle Enterprise
January 26, 2014,
Natale has been with the company for five and a half years, serving as president of Lifestyle's Shanghai upholstery division.
He will continue in that role, but also assume responsibility for case goods, a role previously handled by James Riddle, company chairman.
"I am excited about having the whole company to manage," Natale said on Friday at Lifestyle's Forbidden City show being held in Las Vegas. "I believe we will be able to improve what already is a very, very solid foundation in the first place."
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...