Copeland back in Vegas
January 21, 2014,
Las Vegas - Solid wood case goods producer Copeland Furniture is returning to the Las Vegas Market this month in a 2,200-square-foot showroom.
The new showroom, World Market Center B-726, will help the company reach more designers and furniture dealers in the western U.S., said CEO Tim Copeland.
"We last showed in Las Vegas in a temporary space in 2006," Copeland said. "In the years since, it's becoming increasingly clear that a number of prospective and current accounts simply aren't crossing the Mississippi to attend High Point Market."
The company will show 11 of its top-selling collections - including bedroom, home office, dining room and occasional - with an emphasis on its contemporary assortment, he said.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Key Top 100 companies named finalists for leade...
- Wayfair unveils fully shoppable TV series
- City of Hope to honor Wayfair co-founders, Klau...
- American Leather acquires Lee Industries
- Jerome's hires Landis as GMM
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Louis Shanks closing in Houston