Oops! The Brick wants its 50% discount back
December 27, 2013,
MONTREAL — The Brick erroneously gave some of its customers an extra 50% discount on its Boxing Week sale last week and now it wants the money back, the Winnipeg Sun reports.
The payment demand left some customers "fuming," the newspaper said, with shoppers posting on the Canadian furniture and electronics retailer's Facebook page that the chain should honor the discounts, mistaken though they were. But others expressed support for the store and said it should be paid what it's owed.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...