Feizy addsnine newcollections
January 29, 2014,
Among the new power loomedcollections are Brixton,Thatcher and Bleecker, eachwith a distinctive color paletteand on-trend designs.
Bleecker and Brixton featuretransitional and contemporarymachine-woven designs withwatercolor effects that are usedthroughout both. The Thatchercollection is a zero pile groupingwith a distressed look thatlends it the look of an antique.
The Beckley collection is ashag offering that is ultra-softand available in three colors.The Hastings collection is thenewest addition to Feizy's indoor/outdoor collections.
Multiple additions are alsoplanned in the hand-loomedand hand-hooked categories,and the hand-knotted Rumicollection, the newest PoeticWanderlust by Feizy Rugsgrouping, will be making itsdebut as well.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...