Filak new CMO for NewComLink
February 21, 2014,
AUSTIN, Texas — Douglas Filak, former head of marketing for PayPal is NewComLink's new chief marketing officer, a newly created position.
In this role, Filak is responsible for developing marketing, communications and branding strategy for the retail credit technology solutions company. He reports to Suneet Paul, NewComLink co-founder and CEO.
Prior to joining NewComLink, Filak headed marketing for Bill Me Later, Inc., which was purchased by PayPal in 2008. He spent 11 years at JP Morgan Chase in numerous marketing roles and also worked in a number of marketing positions at American Express and Citibank.
"We're very excited about the addition of Doug to the NewComLink team," said Paul. "His extensive experience in financial services marketing - particularly in payments and credit - ensures our position as a pioneer, bringing together retailers and lenders to provide the best financing solutions for consumers."
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...