Circle Furniturehonors Lee Inds.
February 19, 2014,
ACTON, Mass. - Retailer Circle Furniture here has recognized upholstery manufacturer Lee Inds. as its 2013 Vendor of the Year.
Store officials said Lee was nominated by Circle employees as a vendor that "made their job easier" in the past year.
"Circle was very proud and pleased to have chosen Lee Inds. as our vendor of the year," said Peggy Burns of Circle urniture.
"Lee has been the right fit for Circle, sharing our same philosophy regarding sustainability and care for the environment without sacrificing style, quality and comfort."
Lee is based in North Carolina and was founded more than 40 years ago by the Coley family.
"Lee and Circle Furniture share many of the same values - commitment to the community, environment and simply doing what's right," said Norm Coley, president of Lee Inds. "It feels good working with a partner that cares about its family and associates."
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Eugene Chrinian, Ashley Furniture HomeStore's o...
- Louis Shanks closing in Houston
- Tempur Sealy shares tumble
- The Times puts online mattress returns to the test
- MicroD gets investment infusion
- Sleep Number launching 'it bed' in a box
- Furniture e-tailer Dot & Bo shuts down