Steinhafels buyer wins Surya's Hawaii trip
February 13, 2014,
CALHOUN, Ga. — A buyer from Wisconsin-based retailer Steinhafels won Surya's Hawaiian vacation giveaway, the rug and home décor vendor announced.
The winning entry was selected from among market attendees who completed an online entry form and visited one of Surya's showrooms in Atlanta, Dallas or Las Vegas. The vacation giveaway included a four-day, three-night stay with roundtrip airfare and premium hotel accommodations.
"We are pleased to have been able to interact with so many of our customers during the winter market season," said Satya Tiwari, Surya president. "Our customers are the reason we're here and it is by engaging with them on a regular basis and listening to their needs that we are able to continue to deliver the quality products and services that will make them successful."
Surya is giving attendees at this spring's High Point Market the chance to win a trip for two to Paradise Island in The Bahamas. Market attendees need to RSVP online at http://www.surya.com/market-registration before market and present an electronic entry confirmation when visiting the Surya showroom, Showplace 4100, during market.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...