WithIt conference set for Aug. 11-13 in Atlanta
February 20, 2014,
GREENSBORO, N.C. — "The Art and Science of Leadership" will be the theme for the 2014 WithIt professional conference to be held Aug. 11-13 in Atlanta. WithIt is a leadership development network for women in the home and furnishings industries.
"The 2014 conference will empower our attendees to return to their companies throughout the home industries with new skills and knowledge to perform their jobs better," said Violette Forman, WithIt's 2014 president and general manager of Havertys in Monroe, La.
The conference will be at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, within walking distance of the MARTA-Lenox Station.
Registration is $300 for WithIt members and $425 for nonmembers. Students may attend for $150 and a discounted group rate of $159 a night has been negotiated for attendees at the Marriott. Registration and a link to the hotel are available on the WithIt website at www.withit.org.
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...