Facebook contest promotes Paula Deen Home by Serta mattress line
Entries to be accepted through Sept. 26
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, September 20, 2010www.facebook.com/sertamattress).
The Spice Up Your Life Contest from Serta and Paula Deen invites Facebook users to share their favorite recipes for home comfort. One grand prize winner will be selected by the Facebook community to win a Paula Deen Home by Serta mattress plus a trip to Deen's hometown of Savannah, Ga. The first prize winner will receive a $500 gift card redeemable on Deen's online store.
"With the Spice Up Your Life Contest, we want our Facebook community to share recipes for creating a comfortable home in the same manner they would share recipes for their favorite dishes," said Kelly Ellis, director of integrated marketing for Serta. "We feel this is the perfect way to introduce the community to our new Paula Deen Home mattresses since Ms. Deen is a renowned for her cooking."
Serta and Paula Deen Enterprises introduced the mattress collection earlier this year. It is available exclusively at Mega Group retailers across the United States.
"You can definitely tell that these mattresses have been inspired by my life in the South and my home in Savannah, Ga.," said Paula Deen. "The collection is all about feeling good, comfortable and getting a good night's sleep in one's home. And just like my food, I send you comfort and love from my home to yours."
The contest will be open for entries through Sept. 26. After the entry period, Serta will select three finalists per week based on a set of established criteria and then let the public vote for the winners among selected finalists.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...