Online retailer Hayneedle promotes two in marketing, merchandising
Jason Goldberger, Dawn Block gain new responsibilities
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, November 22, 2010
Block reports to Golberger, who reports to Doug Nielsen, founder, president and CEO.
Goldberger joined Hayneedle's executive team in 2007 as chief merchandising officer. In his new position, he has expanded responsibility and oversight of more than 100 employees focused on product offerings, marketing initiatives and customer shopping experience at Hayneedle and TheFoundary.com, the company's new members-only daily flash sale site.
Block, who joined Hayneedle as a buyer in 2003 and most recently was director of product development, will lead a group of more than 40 Hayneedle employees.
Before joining Hayneedle, Goldberger was director of home improvement for Amazon.com, and earlier was a buyer on a team that launched Amazon's first home store. Before that, he was a buyer at Linens 'n Things and QVC.
Block led the team that launched Hayneedle's outdoor division, as well as developed new business in several product categories. Most recently, she led the merchandising team that helped launch TheFoundary.com.
She also created the strategic business unit for the optics division and helped the company establish a product development and import team. Previously, Block worked in product development and merchandising for Uline Shipping Supplies.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...