Las Vegas Market sets dates for 2012
This summer's market still set for Aug. 1-5
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, March 7, 2011
LAS VEGAS — Las Vegas Market organizers have scheduled their 2012 shows for Jan. 30-Feb.3 and July 30-Aug. 3.
This year's summer market is still scheduled for Aug. 1-5 at the World Market Center here.
All the markets will be on a Monday-Friday schedule. Permanent exhibitors will be open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; temporary exhibitors will be open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Quick registration for this summer's market will open in April. The WMC also will announce hotel partners for the summer markets then, allowing marketgoers to take advantage of discounted rates at hotels both on and off the Strip.
"We're expecting a terrific August market and are confident our partners will use the August show to introduce new, exciting product just in time to hit retail stores by the fourth quarter," said Bob Maricich, president and CEO of the World Market Center.
"The recent winter market was our best attended show in three years, delivering an increase in exhibiting companies and new retailers. We're looking forward to continuing this momentum by bringing in fresh exhibitors and diversifying our buyer base for this summer's market and beyond, as well as announcing an exciting roster of events."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...