Ante4autism event adds sponsors, celebrities
January 10, 2017,
Randy Couture, left, Roger Richert and Bo Coconis at last year’s event.
Stuart Carlitz has signed up to be a Platinum sponsor, and Box Drop mattress and Furniture Direct are the latest Gold sponsors for the event. Creative Ticking and David Wachndorfer are new sponsors as well. Jackie Ibarra and Mark Walberg have been added to list of celebrities scheduled to appear.
Sponsor companies and individuals currently include:
- $15,000 Presenting Sponsor - Leggett & Platt Inc.
- $10,000 Final Table sponsor - Symbol Mattress
- $10,000 Double Diamond Sponsor - Ashley Furniture Industries Inc.
- $5,000 Diamond Sponsor - Karl & Cathi Glassman
- $2,500 Platinum Sponsor - A. Lava & Son, High Risk Pregnancy Center of Las Vegas, Planned Furniture Promotions
- $1,000 Gold Sponsors - Roger Magowitz, Mantua Manufacturing, Restonic Mattress Company, Shari Wagner, Angelique Clark, Custom Fundraising Solutions, Myra Stone and Monnier Furniture
- $500 Silver Sponsors - Big Sandy Superstores, Gary Fazio, Richmond Furniture Gallery, Larry McKay, Jones Fiber
- $250 Bronze sponsors - Great American Furniture Services, Judi & Kerry Lebensburger, Cranes Mattress Superstore, Englander, Kevin Toman
Other celebrities scheduled to appear are: Chip & Karina Jett, Randy Couture, Carole Ita White, Torrei Hart, Dennis Haskins, Scott Flansburg, Jose Canseco, Jennifer Harman, Richard Steele, Billy Hayes, Nicholas Gonzalez, Erik Aude and Erin O’Brien.
Co-hosts for the 9th Annual event include:
- Karina Jett, Professional Poker Player
- Allen Parvizian, APAR Management, LLC
- Myra Stone, Independent Representative
- Randy Coconis, Coconis Furniture
- Stuart Carlitz, Eclipse International
- Phil Miner, Symbol Mattress
- Mike McQuiston, Symbol Mattress
- Jerry Williams, Retail Service Systems, Inc.
- Anthony Mehran, Huffman Koos Furniture
- Doug Krinsky, Restonic
- Joseph Amato
Event organizers said sponsorships are available by visiting the website , contacting Doug Krinsky at 614-554-0802, or emailing email@example.com. Player registration and donations are also accepted through the website.
Most Viewed Articles
Related Content By Author
Trashed In Vegas? Here’s a new take on reclaimed materials
Furniture Retail Solutions
Over the past year, our editorial team has been on the road, studying retail – what's working and what challenges even the most established retailers face. Born from these studies is Furniture Retail Solutions – a multi-part series addressing common problems retailers face. Read our first two articles:
RSA Insights & Intelligence
RSA Insights & Intelligence gives you, the retail sales associates, critical intelligence and insights. We make it easier for you to sell by providing actionable tips and key takeaways you can and should use for every sale. Check out our latest two articles:
* Why buying mattresses online is harder than consumers think
* How RSA can capitalize on the adjustable base boom