Harden Furniture names Gordon Dilworth as Canadian sales manager
February 16, 2017,
These accounts were previously overseen by Doug Cleveland, international sales manager at Harden. Cleveland will continue to oversee international sales as well as a number of key domestic accounts.
In his new position, he reports to Greg Harden, who said that the hiring is a “great opportunity to add a talented person to our team. Gord is well respected in the industry and his knowledge of solid wood and manufacturing will be very valuable in his new role.”
Dilworth said he looks forward to the new opportunity.
“As a competitor of Harden’s I was always impressed by the quality of their product, and the integrity of their organization. Joining Harden is a perfect extension of my Durham experience and I look forward to helping the Harden team grow their Canadian business,” he said. “I have been fortunate throughout my career to work with some outstanding companies. Durham was a great organization and Harden’s history and reputation is legendary.”
Most Viewed Articles
- Consumer Reports evaluates sofas
- Top 25 furniture manufacturers
- Industry weighs in on Amazon furniture stores
- Are Amazon furniture stores coming?
- Consumer Reports ranks top sofas
- Vaselli launches online mattress company
- American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundati...
- Rent-A-Center pushes back against activist shar...