Hickory Springs Promotes McNeely, Simmons
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 22, 2011
HICKORY, N.C. - Hickory Springs Mfg. has named Brad McNeely and Mike Simmons to new vice president positions as part of an ongoing realignment strategy.
McNeely is vice president of new product development, a position created to support the company's new Corporate Innovation and Testing Center. Simmons will join McNeely in the center as vice president of new development, and the two will work together to develop products for new markets.
Over the next few weeks, McNeely will announce additional personnel changes to support the development of the Corporate Innovation and Testing Center at the components supplier.
McNeely has led the company's regional sales team as foam marketing manager since 2003. He was previously regional sales manager, and has been with Hickory Springs since 1989. In his new role, he will be responsible for building and leading an enhanced product development team responsible for expanding the company's product portfolio and taking it into new markets.
Simmons has been with the company for 20 years in a variety of positions, most recently as national marketing manager.
"Brad and Mike have earned these promotions and we are excited to have them leading the company's new product and new business development," said Dwayne Welch, executive vice president and chief sales and marketing officer of Hickory Springs.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...