Four ways to compete with Amazon
March 20, 2017,
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Business consultant Jordy Leiser said companies are winning today with an obsession with service.
The co-founder and CEO of StellaService, cited Amazon as one company that is “customer obsessed,” and said that gives Amazon an important advantage in the market.
Humanize your brand. Invest in “the human element.”
Jordy Leiser imagined this scene from the future in his ISPA talk.
- Develop a culture of service. Take friction out of the system for customers as part of a laser-like focus on customers.
- Empower your front-line team. “This is your company,” he said.
- Build, measure, and learn. “If you aren’t measuring your service,” he said, “you can’t improve.”
Leiser was one of the speakers at the International Sleep Products Assn. Conference in Florida.
Most Viewed Articles
Related Content By Author
Mid-August news features acquisitions, Amazon and avenues of growth
Furniture Retail Solutions
Over the past year, our editorial team has been on the road, studying retail – what's working and what challenges even the most established retailers face. Born from these studies is Furniture Retail Solutions – a multi-part series addressing common problems retailers face. Read our first two articles:
RSA Insights & Intelligence
RSA Insights & Intelligence gives you, the retail sales associates, critical intelligence and insights. We make it easier for you to sell by providing actionable tips and key takeaways you can and should use for every sale. Check out our latest two articles:
* Why buying mattresses online is harder than consumers think
* How RSA can capitalize on the adjustable base boom