Sealy previews new Stearns & Foster line in Las Vegas
Next Generation to ship later this year
David Perry -- Furniture Today, August 1, 2011
AT THE MARKET — Aiming to continue its momentum with Stearns & Foster, Sealy is previewing a new line in the high-end brand here.
The Archdale, N.C.-based bedding major said the new S&F innerspring line will ship later this year. It said the Next Generation Stearns & Foster line will build upon S&F's signature aesthetic and will offer innovative new features designed to deliver additional comfort.
Sealy also is using the summer market to introduce new Sealy-brand "Inflation Buster" beds available for a limited time to select dealers and designed for sales during the Labor Day weekend.
The Inflation Buster innerspring beds, offered in firm, plush and Eurotop models - all of which include memory foam - retail at $699.
"We know budgets are tight in this tough economy, which is why Sealy developed the Inflation Buster," said Jodi Allen, chief marketing officer at Sealy. "We wanted to create a superior bed at a low cost that drives business for our customers, while offering an incredible value to consumers."
But the big product news at Sealy is the unveiling of the new S&F line, which follows on the heels of the recent launch of the new flagship Sealy Posturepedic line.
The new S&F line will be offered in three collections: Core, Estate and the newly added Lux Estate line. Each of those lines will have its own distinct look, Sealy officials said. They said that attention to detail and luxurious comfort were the key factors that drove development of the new line.
The company also said it will showcase a new S&F Luxury Latex line that will feature a 100% latex core with a cashmere-infused fabric.
All of the new S&F introductions will be backed by a new marketing program designed to elevate the brand messaging, officials said.
"This new campaign truly captures the essence of what the Stearns & Foster brand is, while connecting with consumers at an emotional level," said Allen. "Stearns & Foster is the epitome of luxury in the mattress category and the new campaign, alongside our world-class product, will bring this truth to life."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...