Tarver named president, CEO of Covington
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, August 29, 2011
NEW YORK — Greg Tarver has been named president and CEO of Covington Fabric & Design, succeeding Mark S. Kahan, the fabric supplier's chairman, to whom Tarver will report.
Tarver was previously president and chief operating officer of the Robert Allen Group. Before joining Robert Allen in 2003 he had a 27-year career with WestPoint Stevens and its corporate predecessors.
Tarver will be responsible for all facets of Covington's operations, sales and management, the company said.
"CFD and the Covington/Heirloom brands are most fortunate that a proven industry executive with the stature of Gregory Tarver has become available to build on the platform built over the last several years," said Kahan. "Greg has the operational experience to optimize CFD's worldwide sourcing capability in both home fashions and finished products and the sales and marketing energy and vision to complete Covington's return as a major force in the world of home furnishings."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...