Industry Conference Set for May in Palm Springs
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, October 12, 2011
ROSEVILLE, Calif. - Next year's second annual Home Furnishings Industry Conference will take place May 6-8 at the Westin Mission Hills in Palm Springs, Calif., the Western Home Furnishings Assn. and the National Home Furnishings Assn. announced.
The retailer groups say the event will offer education, networking and a new product showcase.
With a theme of California Dreamin' - Gaining the Edge, the conference will show attendees how to gain a competitive edge in today's marketplace while following their dreams to build a better future for their business and the industry, officials said. Educational sessions will be created to meet the needs of all attendees - retailers, manufacturers and services providers.
To launch the campaign to promote the event, the WHFA let people vote on their favorite logo through the Home Furnishings Industry Conference Facebook page.
"The industry is really starting to embrace technology, which will play a big part at this year's conference," said WHFA Events Director Cindi Williams. "We have a brand new social media strategy, are developing an HFIC app, putting together a more robust microsite and offering ‘you-tell-us' education where attendees can vote on sessions they want repeated on day two of the conference. What better way to launch the 2012 HFIC than with a fun interactive contest?"
Anyone interested in participating in the conference as a sponsor or partner can contact Williams at email@example.com or (916) 960-0277. The event's Facebook page is at http://www.facebook.com/HomeFurnishingsConference.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...