Las Vegas Design Center names ANDYZ Award recipients
August 2, 2017,
LAS VEGAS — The Las Vegas Design Center has announced 10 winners of the third annual ANDYZ design awards, a program created in partnership with the non-profit California Central/Nevada Chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) to spotlight the year’s best from interior designers, architects and design students based in the West.
ANDYZ winners are selected by a panel of interior design professionals. The awards were presented at the summer Las Vegas Market.
The 2017 ANDYZ winners are:
- Showroom Design: Abbyson
- Custom Furnishings/Product Design: Michele Youell, Natural Domain Interiors
- Individual Residential Space: Kerrie Kelly Design Lab
- Multiple Residential Space: Miche Monteiro, Benning Design Construction
- Residential Kitchen Design: Daniella Villamil Interiors
- Individual Commercial Space: Benning Design Construction
- Multiple Commercial Space: Jane Cunningham, Room Resolutions
- Individual Hospitality Space: Benning Design Construction
- Multiple Hospitality Space: Boyd Gaming, Dezmotif, Avenue Interior Design, Tandem
- Student Design: Monica Casillas, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
The 2017 ANDYZ Award winners
The ANDYZ Awards, named to bear the resemblance of “Annual Nevada Design,” were created in 2015 to recognize designers and design firms. The awards are open to all design firms, independent designers and students located in states west of the Mississippi.
Las Vegas Design Center, in Building A at Las Vegas Market, serves as a year-round resource for the regional interior design community and an at-market resource for buyers in the furniture and home décor categories, showcasing 25 design-driven showrooms and hundreds of manufacturers’ lines in fine furniture, decorative accessories, wall décor, lighting, floor coverings, fabrics and trim.
Most Viewed Articles
Related Content By Author
Mid-August news features acquisitions, Amazon and avenues of growth
Furniture Retail Solutions
Over the past year, our editorial team has been on the road, studying retail – what's working and what challenges even the most established retailers face. Born from these studies is Furniture Retail Solutions – a multi-part series addressing common problems retailers face. Read our first two articles:
RSA Insights & Intelligence
RSA Insights & Intelligence gives you, the retail sales associates, critical intelligence and insights. We make it easier for you to sell by providing actionable tips and key takeaways you can and should use for every sale. Check out our latest two articles:
* Why buying mattresses online is harder than consumers think
* How RSA can capitalize on the adjustable base boom