AHFA elects Ralph Scozzafava chairman of board
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, November 16, 2011
HIGH POINT — The American Home Furnishings Alliance elected Ralph Scozzafava, chairman and CEO of Furniture Brands International, chairman of its board of directors for 2012 during the group's annual meeting, held recently in La Jolla, Calif.
Other key director changes include Wyatt Bassett, president and CEO of Vaughan-Bassett, moving to first vice chairman and George Revington, CEO of Home Meridian International, elected second vice chairman. Bob Duncan, CEO of American Leather, is now immediate past chairman of the board of directors.
All new officers will assume their posts on Jan. 1.
Executives newly elected to three-year terms on the board of directors include Alan Cole, Hooker Furniture; Richard Magnussen, Magnussen Home Furnishings; Bill Markowitz, The Veneman Group; Kevin Sauder, Sauder Woodworking; Eric Schenk, Century Furniture; Ed Teplitz, Thomasville Furniture; and Roy Calcagne, Craftmaster Furniture.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...