Material ConneXion hires Tiffany Vasilchik as VP
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, November 29, 2011
NEW YORK — Material Connexion, a consulting firm owned by Furniture/Today parent Sandow Media, has hired Tiffany Vasilchik as vice president, business development.
She will oversee business development for the consulting division of Material ConneXion.
Vasilchik has more than 20 years of international experience in marketing and brand strategy. Prior to joining Material Connexion, she was a partner in AT Consulting, a marketing consultancy focused on creating profit-generating strategies and innovation. She is also founder and CEO of Heard It From A Mom, a product endorsement website for mothers to share information on brands and services. Earlier, she worked at Faith Popcorn's BrainReserve, and in brand management for both Nabisco and Pepsi-Cola.
"We are confident that Tiffany's expertise in product development and strategy, along with her extensive knowledge in trend-based consulting and brand marketing, will be a huge asset for the future growth of Material ConneXion," said Monica Del Borrello, business development manager, Sandow Media.
Vasilchik is based in Material ConneXion's New York office and can be contacted at (212) 842-2034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Material ConneXion is a global materials consulting firm with the largest library of innovative materials in the world. The firm contributes a monthly print-only column to Furniture/Today, detailing materials in its library that could have applications in the furniture and bedding industry.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...