Renee Loper joins Bassett Furniture as vice president
Will focus on developing business with independent retailers
Thomas Russell -- Furniture Today, December 12, 2011
Loper will support and lead initiatives to distribute the Bassett and HGTV Home products to retailers outside the Bassett Furniture Store network. The HGTV Home brand is expected to launch in early spring.
She also will work to develop a marketing department focused on developing business with retailers in the open market.
Loper comes to the company from case goods importer Aspenhome, where she has worked for the past six years, initially as marketing manager. She was later promoted to director of marketing and communications.
Before that, she worked at Grid2 on retail branding initiatives for clients in home furnishings and other consumer segments. Earlier in her career, she also worked at other branding and ad agencies in New York.
At Bassett, she reports to Rob Spilman, president and CEO.
"We are excited to have Renee on our management team to support these important initiatives for the future growth of our company," Spilman said in a statement. "Renee brings a track record of success in building brands that will help us achieve our goals."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...