Chromcraft Revington announces healthcare contract
Retail Editor 1 -- Furniture Today, December 27, 2011
SENATOBIA, Miss. — Furniture source Chromcraft-Revington said its commercial division has been awarded a three-year vendor contract starting Jan. 1 with the Premier healthcare alliance.
The company did not disclose the value of the contract.
Premier serves more than 2,500 U.S. hospitals and 80,000-plus other health care sites, according to Chromcraft-Revington. Approximately 200 hospitals and health systems created and own the Premier alliance.
"The health care sector continues to grow significantly, and our commercial division with the Premier healthcare alliance relationship continues to position Chromcraft where it needs to be for the future," said Ron Butler, Chromcraft-Revington chairman and CEO.
The company sells under several brands, including Chromcraft, Peters-Revington and Cochrane Furniture.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...