Feizy Rugs to give away Tracy Porter rug in Facebook contest
Alex Lemonde-Gray -- Furniture Today, January 11, 2012
DALLAS — Feizy Rugs will give away a Tracy Porter-designed rug as part of a Facebook contest celebrating the launch of the company's social media sites.
"Feizy has been a leader in the industry for almost 40 years," said Ed Mitre, director of advertising and marketing. "As retailers and designers change the way they interact with their customers, we as a company must evolve with them to ensure we meet their needs and exceed their expectations."
For a chance to win, contestants must "like" Feizy's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/feizyrugs. Then click on the Feizy Rug Contest tab and provide the necessary personal information. Contestants will then view images of Feizy rugs for which they'll have to write original captions and "tag" themselves in.
Feizy's marketing team will select the best caption, and the winner will receive his or her choice of a Tracy Porter rug from the Montmartre Collection or the Cordelia Collection.
The winner will be announced on Feb. 2 at Feizy's Las Vegas Market showroom in the World Market Center, C-399.
Feizy also is on Twitter at www.twitter.com/feizyrugs.
- Feb 15, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...