KJ Baldacci to head new Wahlquist regional office in Virginia
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, January 13, 2012
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Wahlquist Management Corp. is set to open a regional office in Fredericksburg, Va., according to a statement from the Little Rock-based home furnishings sales promotion company.
KJ Baldacci, the company's northeast regional marketing consultant, will be headquartered at the new location.
"With the overwhelming number of events that we are running on the East Coast, it was inevitable that we would have to expand. In most cases we can be at the dealer's doorstep in hours instead of days," Vice President Mandy Bartlett said in a statement.
Wahlquist has an additional satellite location in Park City, Utah, and plans to open another location in the Los Angeles area soon.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...