Williams-Sonoma names two women to board
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, January 23, 2012
SAN FRANCISCO — Mary Ann Casati and Lorraine Twohill have been named to the board of directors for Williams-Sonoma, parent company of home furnishings brands including Pottery Barn, West Elm and Williams-Sonoma Home.
Casati has been a co-founding partner since 2003 of Circle Financial Group, a private wealth management membership practice. Previously, she was a partner and managing director of The Goldman Sachs Group, where she was employed for 20 years and developed and ran its global retailing industry investment banking business. She served on the board of directors of the J. Crew Group from its public offering in July 2006 until the company was sold in March 2011.
Twohill joined Google in 2003 and is responsible for the company's global marketing function. She has headed global marketing for Google since May 2009. Prior to moving to the U.S., Twohill served as vice president of marketing for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In October, she was named Adweek's Grand Brand Genius for her efforts in shaping Google's marketing efforts.
- Oct 8, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...